Match: Örebro vs Malmo
Competition: Sweden Allsvenskan
Time / Date: 17:00h / 21 July 2018
Venue: Behrn Arena (Orebro).
Orebro vs Malmo Match Preview
Örebro and Malmo are holding two neighbors places in the standing, hosts are 8th with 19 points and just above them are The Sky Blues. While Axel Kjäll can be pleased with his team’s ranking, we can not say the same for Uwe Rösler after his team won the league last season.
Uwe Rösler wasn’t the manager that help Malmo to reach first place last season, but he is at the club already four games and still no losses (3W,1D – 3 Clean sheets).
Orebro defensive line have big problems this season while we talk about keeping clean sheets, in fact, they are still without a clean sheet and 100% of their games at Behrn Arena seen goals in both ends.
NEW CUSTOMERS BONUS – 100 EURO ,bet 5 x € 5 single bets in the SPORT section and get 10€ bonus. The process can be repeated 10 times, up to € 100 (10 times x 10) New players only; +18; T&Cs apply
Orebro vs Malmo Head-to-head
- In nine of last ten at Orebro encounters, Orebro and Malmo have scored more than three goals.
- Orebro as hosts versus Malmo have equal stats with 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses.
- Last three h2h games – both side have one win and one draw.
Orebro vs Malmo Stats
- Orebro conceded at least one goal in 100% of their home matches.
- Orebro have scored in 100% of their home matches.
- 81% of Orebro’s conceded goals occurred in the second half.
- Malmo have only 14% clean sheets away from home.
Orebro vs Malmo Team News
Both sides are fully fit.
Only Nordin Gerzic missing because of a red card for the hosts.
Orebro vs Malmo Prediction
When Malmo meet teams from the first half of the standing (top 10), things don’t look good with three losses. Now with the new manager maybe we can expect a different approach in such games, but goals for me are totally expected, that is why I will offer you to place your stakes on over goals something that happens in 67% of home games for Orebro and 86% of the Malmo away games.
The h2h stats point at the same direction and goals is the main choice here, for bigger odds we can try Malmo to win plus Over 2.5 Match Goals
Orebro vs Malmo Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 Match Goals – BET 10$ and win 17.50$
- Malmo to win & Over 2.5 Match Goals – BET 10$ and win 25$