Match: Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers
Competition: Ireland – Premier Division
Time / Date: 21:45h / 20 July 2018
Venue: Dalymount Park (Dublin)
We offer you predictions for Bohs vs Bray, both teams don’t seem to be very well in their performance at all, who will take the win here?
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Match Preview
The Bohs needs improvement in their ranks, this is obvious if we looking at their form lately where record only one win in last nine matches. In the last game last Friday, The Bit o’ Red was another heavy challenge for the hosts, no matter that the game was even. Sligo Rovers were starving when it was time for a goal.
Bray holds the last position in Ireland with six points behind Limerick and ten behind today opponent Bohemians. This encounter appears as a very important match for The Seagulls, but hardly we can expect a win from them. In fact, they have only one draw and 12 losses this season away from home, this makes them the worst travellers.
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Head-to-head
- Bohs are unbeaten in last five encounters against Bray.
- Five of last six h2h have seen goals in both ends, all of those five finish with more than two goals.
- The Gypsies are without a loss in the last four home games against this opponent and have lost only four times (21W,10L).
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Stats
- Bray holds the last place when we look at offensive stats with 17 goals and third place from behind is for Bohemians with 23 goals.
- Visitors didn’t hold only the worst record for the attack, we find them in the last place and in defensive records with 61 goals conceded.
- Bohs as hosts have kept 15% clean sheets, while Bray as visitors have 8% clean sheets.
- Bray have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 10 away matches.
- Bray have lost 92% of their away matches.
- 72% of Bray’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in total
NEW CUSTOMERS BONUS – 100 EURO ,bet 5 x € 5 single bets in the SPORT section and get 10€ bonus. The process can be repeated 10 times, up to € 100 (10 times x 10) New players only; +18; T&Cs apply
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Team News
- Keith Long is expecting to use his usual 4-2-3-1, but the defender Pender is suspended after a red card in last game. Their’s no other missing players for Bohs.
- Bray will miss only the midfielder, Craig Walsh.
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Predictions
Both teams have stayed on the bottom for quite some time, I expect a big fight in this game and as usual, clashes between both sides offer goals.
Bohs have enormously good win rate over Bray and that is why we can trust on the win for them here, but the odds are very small.
If you look for Value Bet try Home win & BTTS.
Bohemians vs Bray Wanderers Betting Tips
- Bohs to win & BTTS – BET 10$ and win 32$
- BTTS – BET 10$ and win 24$