Match: Japan vs Poland
Competition: World Cup Group H
TIme / Date: 17:00h / 28 June 2018
Venue: Volgograd Arena, Volgograd.
Both teams with already different ambitions will meet each other in Group H.
Japan vs Poland Match Preview
Japan who have four points after a fine 2:1 win versus ten Colombia men and hard battle against Senegal were Honda make it late 2:2 draw.
- Japan can reach next round, but if only Senegal win over Colombia.
- Blue Samurais haven’t kept a clean sheet in last nine games, seven of them finish with goals in both ends.
- All four games at this group have seen three or more goals.
Poles will play only for pride here, after two disappointing losses with 2:1 from Senegal and 3:0 by Colombia.
- Poland defense have bad days lately, they’ve conceded at least two goals in four from last five games.
- Poland didn’t lose three in a row since 2013.
- Poland became the first European side who leave World Cup.
Japan vs Poland Head-to-head
This will be just second ever encounter.
- Japan won back to 2002 (Korea/Japan) World Cup.
- Result was 2:0 with goals from Nakata and Takahara.
Japan vs Poland Team News
- Nishino didn’t change almost nothing in his 11 against Senegal.
- Honda scored his 37 international goal and became all-time fourth goalscorer for Japan.
Kawashima , Sakai , Yoshida , Shoji , Nagatomo , Hasebe , Shibasaki , Haraguchi ,Kagawa , Inui , Osako.
- Poland should revert back to four players defensive line after three man defensive line against Colombia.
Szczesny , Piszcek , Pazdan , Glik ,Rybus , Krychowiak ,Zielinski ,Blaszczykowski ,Milik , Grosicki , Lewandowski.
Japan vs Poland Prediction
Japan need only to avoid lose here against not very impresive Poland side.
Poles didn’t show much in last two games and here is too lately to expect some suprisy.
But we can trust Poland at least to score a goal and surely we can expect that from Lewa.