Match: South Korea vs Germany
Competition: FIFA World Cup Group F
Time / Date: 17:00h / 27 June 2018
Venue: Kazan’ Arena.
Its final match at Group F and Germany meet South Korea.
South Korea vs Germany Match Preview
Germany manages to turn the game from 1:0 to 1:2 against Sweden with ten men in last game with a goal at injury time. Now their ambitions to defend the World Cup title is back on track, but that certainly passes through a win over South Africa.
- Die Mannschaft won all five WC games against Asian sides, scoring 19 goals and kept three clean sheets.
- Toni Kroos goal was the latest goal scored for Germans team in regular time at WC (94:42), he has 3 goals and 2 assist in last five games.
- After the game, Joachim Low admit how a nerve was the game for his side.
- Win here guarantee that they will reach next round, a draw will give them a chance too but only if Sweden lose.
- Germany bad performance was detected before World Cup, in last eight matches, they have only two wins (2W,3D,3L).
- Low defence have shown some problems against Mexico quick counter attacks, but not only there because they have conceded a goal in every of last seven clashes.
We have to notice that South Korea have a minimal chance to reach next round, but they have it and that surely will give them a kick in this match and no one should expect an easy win for Germany.
- Asian outfit makes it four losses on the bounce at WC finals and hardly we can expect that to stop against this opponent.
- In the second game against Mexico, Son Heung-Min have made eight shots on goal and six of them before halftime. Only one was a goal.
- South Koreans form is even worse than Germany, they have one win in last eight (1W,1D,6L).
South Korea vs Germany / H2H – Head-to-head /
Germany have won two of their three encounters.
- South Korea and Germany have two World Cup matches and both were victories for Deutschland (World Cup 2002 – 1:0; World Cup 1994 – 3:2)
- South Korea have one win in a friendly game.
South Korea vs Germany Team News
-Boateng will miss this match because he was sent off in the last match against Sweden
-Hummels is doubtful with neck problems but is expected to start and Rudy is out after sustaining a broken nose against Sweden.
Neuer , Hector , Rudiger , Hummels , Kimmich , Gundogan , Kroos , Werner , Reus , Muller , Gomez
-Kim Win-Moo is expected to keep his place while Park Joo-Ho is doubtful.
-I expect identical starting eleven for South Korea from the game against Mexico.
Hyun-Woo , Min Woo, Young-Gwon, Hyun Soo, Lee Yong , Ju Sae-Jong, Ki Sung-yueng , Hee Chan, Jae Sung, Seon-Min , Son.
South Korea vs Germany Prediction
South Korea defense has been pretty tight one,no matter that they have conceded three goals in last two World Cup games ,where two of them came from penalties. I expect from them to try the limit the spaces for Germany and looking for chances for counter attacks.
Germany on other side will go for three points from the very first minute and will think more to attack then to defend. That is why South Korea will have chances and I expect even to score a goal.
But when we talk about Germany ,we surely can expect from them to finish the job and Germany to win should be a sure bet, but for bigger odds, we can go on asian handicap.
South Korea vs Germany Betting Tips
-Both Teams to Score a Goal – 11/10 (@2.10)
-Germany (-2.0AH) – @2.10