Both teams need a win here desperately because a loss can send them home. In last game, we’ve seen a huge contrast in both sides games where Brazil win with two goals at injury time against Costa Rica and Serbia lose with a goal in last minutes of the game versus Switzerland.
Serbia vs Brazil Match Preview
Neymar and Coutinho secure the win in the last match for Selecao, now need a point to secure a place at last 16 round and win will guarantee them first place.
- Brazil attacking power surely sometime will start to score (ask Costa Rica), they have scored at least one in 13 of last 14 and are unbeaten in 13 (9W,4D).
- Brazil have only one win against European opposition in last seven encounters, against Croatia with 2:1 (2D,4L).
- Neymar has been involved in 18 from last 17 appearances with 10 goals and 8 assists.
- Last time that Brazil conceded two goals was back to 2016 – since then they have played 28 matches.
- In last 14 games, Selecao didn’t concede a first-half goal.
The Serbians kick off a dream start against Switzerland in the last match and after opening 45 minutes, they look like a team that will take the full three points from the game.
Nevertheless, everything came down for the Balkans team as they allowed the early second-half goals from Arsenal’s Granit Xhaka whose wonderful service from outside-the-box went past Vladimir Stojkovic. While Shaquiri finishes the job at the end of the game.
- Six of last nine Serbia games have produced less than three goals.
- Serbia have lost at halftime just once in last 12 games.
- Serbian front Aleksandar Mitrovic has secured 18 goals in 26 matches for club and country in 2018.
Serbia vs Brazil / H2H – Head-to-head /
Serbia and Brazil have four games at World Cup
- In those games Serbia won once, Brazil won once and twice they finish as a draw (including Serbia’s time as Yugoslavia).
- They have only one friendly match after the dissolution of Yugoslavia, where Brazil won 1:0.
Serbia vs Brazil Team News
- The manager Mladen Krstajic is questionable that he will make extensive moves to his favoured eleven.
Stojkovic , Ivanovic , Milenkovic , Tosic , Kolarov , Milivojevic , Matic , Ljajic , Milinkovic-Savic, Tadic , Mitrovic.
- Douglas Costa is missing with a hamstring injury maintained in the 2-0 win over Costa Rica, with Willian set to hold his position on the right.
- Danilo, too, is sidelined with a groin problem, which should mark Fagner retain his spot in the team.
Alisson , Fagner , Silva , Miranda , Marcelo , Coutinho , Casemiro , Paulinho , Neymar , Jesus , William.
Serbia vs Brazil Prediction
Serbia are desperately for the win here, but I don’t expect from them to push for early goals when they know which team they meet. Brazil have failed to score a goal in just one of their last 14 competitive games, while Serbia are very good in scoring goals too, they have scored in each of their last 15 competitive games as well. So I offer you Both Teams to Score.
For winner we can jump on Brazil, they have won 11 of their last 14 games and that is surely impressive stats.
Serbia vs Brazil Betting Tips
-BTTS – 1/1 (@2.00)
-Brazil to win – 6/11 (@1.53)